Friday, August 14, 2015

Ok, I know, that's not fair.  We're on an island today after 3 days of rather strong winds and rain. It wasn't raining when we got here and we walked to a restaurant for one of the best fish dinners I've ever had.  Again I'll try to describe that when I have time.

A glacier walk this morning made me feel blessed with good health. It was glorious fun.

We saw an incredible film later about a recent eruption and the ash that was blown out. Far more than Mount St. Helens.

Off to the ferry for a rocking ride to the island - highlight was watching puffins flying nearby.

Yesterday was upside down waterfalls. I kid you not. Took have to see a photo to believe that one.

Volcanoes, glaciers, walks, waterfalls, new friends and good health. What more could I ask?

Some sleep. Goodnight, and for those of you attending, enjoy the Block Party. I'll try to remember to think about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment