Monday, August 10, 2015

Everything is so incredible and we are so active that there isn't much time to write. I went to add a few lines before dinner and suddenly everything was in Icelandic!  Johann said it was the elves at work. Now I played with it a bit and suddenly the elves left, probably to torment someone else.

And, of course, now I want to get some sleep. Today was Icelandic horses which have 5 gaits. Next lunch in a greenhouse. After that it was the original Geysir after which all others in the world were named.

Add to that an absolutely incredible waterfalls and the walk all around them and you have an awesome day.

Did I forget to mention all the geology I'm learning? I'm definitely on overload. Expanded information when I get home again, maybe?

Off to sleep for more adventures tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment